Have you been told you have a slow metabolism? Are you feeling tired, sluggish or even overweight? Do you have no energy or trouble falling or staying asleep? If you answered yes to these questions then you may be experiencing a slowing metabolism. A slow metabolism is a condition that many people feel and experience. This particular metabolism may be due to a person having a bad metabolic rate, being underweight, or simply not exercising.
Here are some things you can do to help feel better:
1. First of all start taking vitamin and mineral supplements that have the vitamins that are important to your diet. Take a few grams of each of the most important vitamins, such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
2. Start getting your body used to feeling better by getting outdoors and moving. Start swimming, biking, walking and running for a bit. You are not going to feel better right away but it will help. This will help your body feel more like it is in tip top shape.
3. Make sure you are eating a balanced meal of protein, carbs, and healthy fats. A good fat is a omega3 fat. Try to start eating them from a bottle or capsule.
4. Exercise is another way in which our bodies are affected by metabolism. If we are using our metabolism as our guide to which foods are good and which aren’t, then it can become a good thing when we are getting physical activity.
5. You can take things a few steps further and start exercising in what is called a thermogenic diet. This is when the foods that we eat are very hot. You can try this by getting the thermostat on your oven higher and setting your oven to broil and see what will happen.
6. You can try some weight lifting. This is important for men and women who have a slow metabolism. Weight lifting and cardio can both help you feel better about the way you look.
7. Make sure you are eating foods that are very rich in nutrients. Eat foods with protein, carbs, fats, and the vitamins you need.
8. Start doing more stretches in the tub or the kitchen!